Andrew Kloster outlines 28 'rules' for all young patriots to live by.
- I will, whenever possible, buy American.
- I will reduce my consumption.
- I will meet my neighbors.
- If I am a business owner, I will pay attention to hiring and firing. I will not fire anyone due to mere public pressure. If I fire someone, it will be because I want to, and because I disagree with their speech or work performance, not because someone else thinks it’s embarrassing. I will not hire or support anyone who hates me, or my family, or my values. I will only hire or support people who want to preserve my community. I will not delegate hiring decisions if I don’t have to. I will not be bullied into hiring or supporting someone I am not comfortable with. I will not be impressed by college degrees.
- I will donate my time to causes before I donate money. I will not write a check and consider my job done.
- I will read the Bible to my children and grandchildren. I will read traditional fairy tales and stories that I loved growing up.
- Today, I will do one concrete task to improve my home.
- Today, I will do one concrete task to improve my body. I will learn about what I put in my body.
- When I feel uncomfortable, I will speak up. If a parent is not teaching their children right in public, I will speak up. If someone litters, or curses, or claims that something wrong is right, I will speak up. I will only be silent if I legitimately fear for my safety. I will not be silent and say something is not my problem, or not my business.
- I will visit local public meetings and I will speak up. If my library is having an immoral event, or the local school is proposing something wrong, I will get a few friends and speak up.
READ ALL 28 below: