Ending season one on a high note, Saurabh and Nick sit down with Amanda Milius, former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Content at the U.S. State Department, founder of AMDC Films, and Producer and Director of “The Plot Against The President” documentary, to discuss working in Hollywood as a closet conservative, why she left Los Angeles to volunteer on the Trump campaign, what it was like serving in the State Department, and the lasting successes and failures of the Trump Administration. Listen to the full episode here!
We are happy to announce that Moment of Truth will return after the new year for Season Two. This season set new milestones for us, with over 50 hours of content and guests ranging from Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to Hillsdale President Larry Arnn.
Top Season One Episodes.
- Michael Anton in “The Straussian In A Suit Would Like You To Wake Up.”Saurabh sits down with Michael Anton, author of “The Stakes: America at the Point of No Return,” to discuss the death of California, why he supported Trump, what a “regime” is, where the paleoconservatives were right, and what can be done to save America from the brink.
- Ryan T. Anderson in “When Harry Became a Goat Farmer.” Saurabh, Nick and guest Ryan T. Anderson, President of the Ethics & Public Policy Center, discuss life on the farm, developing strong family culture, the Ahmari vs. French debate, and how conservatives can fight back against Big Tech.
- Saagar Enjeti in “Saagar Reaches His Breaking Point.” Saurabh sits down with Saagar Enjeti, host of the “Breaking Points” podcast, to discuss the fall of Afghanistan, the new Texas abortion ban, why DC Elites misunderstand average Americans, and what all of this means for America’s political realignment.
Other Episodes of Note.
- Blake Masters in “Big Tech Has a New Master.” Saurabh and Nick sat down with Blake Masters, co-author of the best-selling book “Zero to One” and President of the Thiel Foundation, to discuss the future of conservatism, technology, education in America, how to reign in big tech monopolies, and whether the American dream of raising a family on one single income can be recovered.
- JD Vance in “The Hillbilly Has A Moment.” Saurabh and Nick sat down with J.D. Vance, U.S. Marine Corps Veteran, author of the best-selling “Hillbilly Elegy,” and co-founder of Narya Venture Capital, to discuss the disastrous Afghanistan exit, parallel failures in Iraq, the problem with our University system, and why our ruling class and ivy-tower educated journalists get everything wrong about working class America.
- Helen Andrews in “Phyllis Schlafly Was Right.” Emma sat down with Helen Andrews, Senior Editor at The American Conservative, to discuss feminism, conservatism, women serving in the military, and how Phyllis Schlafly was right about it all as Congress considered legislation to draft women into the military.